Important Dates and Fees
Program dates: June 17th-July 31st 2013
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2013
- Friday and Saturday, June 14th & 15th: Participants should have arrived in Mexico City. For airport reception service, students must send their arrival information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, June 16th: Welcome, Orientation & Tour of Mexico City
- Monday, June 17th: Classes begin
- Friday, July 5th: Final Exams for International Marketing and Management Communication courses.
- Saturday, July 27th, Monday, July 29th and Tuesday July 30th: FINAL EXAMS for remaining courses
- Wednesday July 31st-Sunday August 7th: Students should have returned home or initiate personal travel.
Due on or before May 1st 2013
- Registration/Program fee of US$250.00 (This fee is not refundable, unless the student is not accepted into the program.)
- On-line Registration information
Due on or before June 17th 2013
- Full tuition payment of US$1800.00 for 12 ITAM credits. (Tuition waiver available for students nominated by an ITAM partner institution.)
- Full payment for accommodation in student residence (see page on Accommodation).
- Proof of international medical insurance coverage valid in México.
The above fees DO NOT COVER the following
- Travel to and from Mexico City.
- Meals. Accommodation has cooking facilities and meals and snacks may be purchased at the ITAM cafeteria and nearby stores and restaurants.
- Evening and weekend entertainment, travel and personal expenses, including personal laundry & telephone
- Hotel accommodations during weekend excursions.