Important Dates and Fees
Program dates: June 13th-July 26th 2016
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2016
- Friday and Saturday, June 12th & 13th: Participants should have arrived in Mexico City. For airport reception service, students must send their arrival information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, June 14th: Welcome, Orientation & Tour of Mexico City
- Monday, June 15th: Classes begin
- Saturday, July 25th, Monday, July 27th and Tuesday July 28th: FINAL EXAMS for remaining courses
- Friday July 31st-Friday August 7th:Students should make plans to return home or participate in optional excursions.
Due on or before May 1st 2016
- Registration/Program fee of US$250.00 (This fee is not refundable, unless the student is not accepted into the program.)
- Registration information by e-mail (email@example.com)
Due on or before June 13th 2016
- Full tuition payment of US$1900.00 for 12 ITAM credits. (Tuition waiver available for students nominated by an ITAM partner institution.)
- Full payment for accommodation in student residence (see page on Accommodation).
- Proof of international medical insurance coverage valid in México.
The above fees DO NOT COVER the following
- Travel to and from Mexico City.
- Meals. Accommodation has cooking facilities and meals and snacks may be purchased at the ITAM cafeteria and nearby stores and restaurants.
- Evening and weekend entertainment, travel and personal expenses, including personal laundry & telephone
- Hotel accommodations during weekend excursions.